I can't believe Nora is 8 months old already. Where has the time gone!? My once tiny newborn is now a talking, moving, crazy kid with her momma's personality! All in one week she started wearing 12 month clothes, started waving bye-bye, cut her first tooth, and started to crawl. We've been busy, busy, busy!
Miss Nora cut her first tooth this week... and she let us know it! She loves my nursing necklace, cold teethers, and our fingers.
Nora LOVES her baths and screams every time I take her out of it. She likes to splash me!
This past week, my little monkey started to crawl! She doesn't go too far yet, but she's getting the hang of it!
She still LOVES to jump! She's a jumping machine!
Miss Nora:
- Is 18 pounds 8 ounces
- Is 27 inches long
- Is still in size 3 diapers
- Wears 12 month clothes
- LOVES: chewing on apple slices, baby food, tiny bites of mom's dessert, baths, her feet, Bella, and going to my mom's house
- NOT A FAN OF: Mom leaving the room, being on her belly, getting dressed, getting out of the bath
- Is getting her new big girl car seat this week!
We are still nursing... without formula! I'm so lucky to have such a good nurser. She hasn't shown me ANY signs of stopping any time soon.... and I'm perfectly okay with that!
She is such a Momma's girl... but yet all she ever says is, "Dadadadadadadadada!"
Happy 8 months, my Tooter Fruiter! I love you!
She is so utterly adorable. Give her a week and she will be zooming around! Hide the dog food- it is Syd's favorite spot to investigate lol!!!
ReplyDelete