Saturday, February 15, 2014

7 Months

Nora loves to eat shredded cheese and ripped up tortillas!


Nora's 1st Valentine's Day! I couldn't pick which ones to put on here... so there's quite a few!







She isn't quite crawling yet, but she scoots and pulls herself up to her knees. She's getting there!


Her play area is all the way to the left in the corner of the couches. She scoots her way right off to play with her toys! If she gets on her belly, she army crawls backwards!

We might be getting teeth? She was very crabby yesterday!

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww- the pictures are adorable! I hope her tooth pops through soon. We are still toothless over here- it is such a long, painful process!
    Syd has that same toy as Nora- she loves it but Jax just can't stop pushing it into things lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!! How is teething going? I see little sophie the giraffe in many of her pics :) haha teething is so hard. Also, tortillas, I have seen other mommas give this to their babes as well but have never heard of it! Ava is just getting baby food but tortillas is good too? I should start she never seems too satisfied.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She doesn't have any teeth! My mom said I got teeth late so she probably will too. She loves to chew on everything though! We don't give the tortillas to her often, but I try to give her little pieces of things that we're eating and let her try it. Most of the time it ends up on the floor, but she does like to try some things. Nora only really gets satisfied from the boob and oatmeal! She loves oatmeal with baby food mixed in. She always seems satisfied afterwards!

      Delete