Thursday, December 12, 2013

21 Weeks

Nora loves to be naked and chew on those toes!




I put her in the Bumbo seat thinking it would keep her busy... well all she did was rip the tray off with her hulk baby strength. Guess we're done with this! 


She does love her high chair though! As long as you pick up her toys after she throws them on the floor 100 times, she's entertained!


We went this week and got her pictures taken with Santa! I had to stand too far away so I couldn't make her smile. That outfit is 9 months... and it fits perfectly! We're going to be moving up to size 3 diapers here soon too. Good lord she's growing fast!



2 comments:

  1. Great Santa picture! Forget smiling- I remember taking Jackson the first time and he was almost sobbing ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that santa pic!!! She did really well with him! She is such a pretty baby!

    ReplyDelete