Friday, December 6, 2013

20 Weeks

Nora's first Thanksgiving!

She loves our Christmas tree!



We're at my parents quite often. I like the help and they like seeing her!

Nora loves sitting in her highchair. It's nice because she can play with her toys while we eat dinner!

Annnnnnnnd despite my thought that I would wait until 6 months, we tried oatmeal cereal and she LOVES it. She opens her mouth, licks her lips, and smacks them for more!

She's trying to fly away!


This is a 6 month Christmas outfit. It's definitely not going to fit her in a few weeks. She's already fully in 9 month jammies. Some 6 month clothes are too small.

She LOVES eating her toes



4 comments:

  1. So cute!!! I can't believe how big she is getting! We had to get some of the 9 month clothes out already- I get a little sad sometimes when I have to put her smaller outfits away. Time is going way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I just cleared out her 6 month clothes and washed the 9 month stuff. The days were long but the weeks are short!

      Delete
  2. I love that family pic it is so so so cute! We feed Ava rice cereal too :) She loves it haha and makes her more full! I love her eyes. Those eyelashes are amazing!!! Christmas will be so fun with the little babes wont it!! They are growing so fast. Almost five months?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nora doesn't seem to fill up on the cereal for some reason. I nurse her, feed her cereal, and then she wants to nurse again. She's a piggie! We got Nora lots of flashy musical toys and books. I'm so excited for Christmas morning :D Pretty soon they'll be crawling. Where has the time gone?

      Delete