Tuesday, September 17, 2013

2 Months!

 It's hard to believe Miss Nora is two months old already! She just had her doctor's appointment today and we all cried when she got her shots! It's so hard to see her cry like that, but I'd much rather her be healthy and protected later!

  • She weighs 11lbs 15oz
  • She's 22 3/4 inches long
  • And her noggin is 39.5 cm
  • Still wearing 3 month clothes and 6 month sleepers

She fits in size 2 diapers... but I accidentally ordered a HUGE box of 1s... so she'll be wearing them for a while! We got a great deal though! We paid $32 (with FREE shipping) for 247 Luvs diapers. A steal!



She loves her bath time. She could be screaming her little lungs out... plop her in a warm bath, and she's content!





I've been trying to dress her in different outfits so she has a chance to wear what's in her closet before she grows out of them!
Boiler Up!
This little goof ball LOVES to watch tv. She will fight me until she faces it.

Fly Away!

We are still attempting to get her to sleep in her crib, but she wants nothing of it. She screams the second we put her down. She sleeps in her swing, in bed with mom, or in someone's arms. We'll just keep trying!


Well, I start work in a couple weeks so I've been enjoying every last second with her! Sometimes I just kiss her 100 times and tell her I love her. She responds by pushing my face away!

 One of her most very favorite things in the world right now is her mobile! She gets the biggest smile on her face every time someone winds it up for her. She loves it!






1 comment: