Tuesday, September 24, 2013

10 Weeks

Miss Nora is 10 weeks old! It never ceases to amaze me how much she changes every week.

  • She is in 6 month sleepers AND clothes now. She could fit in the 3 month clothes, but its tight in her armpits and its hard to get them on her!
  • We're using up the last of the size 1 diapers that I accidentally bought, but they're pretty snug. She's definitely in 2's.
  • She LOVES: to be talked to, her mobile, her play gym, her family, warm baths, watching tv, her food, getting her diaper changed, her bink!
  • She HATES: getting dressed, having her face wiped, having her boogers sucked, being held like a baby when she's not tired
  • We FINALLY found a bink that she likes. I pulled a NUK out of the hospital bag when I was going through everything in the back room. I tried it and she can actually hold this one in her mouth! It's been so nice to give her a pacifier when she's fussy. It makes nap and bed time so much easier. I feel comfortable giving it to her because nursing is going so well. I shouldn't have anything to worry about
  • She's trying to roll over! She can't quite make it over that one arm, but she tries!



I start working Monday the 30th so I'm enjoying every last minute with my little girl. At 6 weeks, I was NOT ready to leave her, but now at 10 weeks I feel like I'm ready. Of course, I will still cry and I will still miss her every second I'm gone, but I'm ready to learn new things, bring home some money, and get out of the house! I just hope my supply doesn't tank or anything devastating like that. That's the only thing I'm really worried about.

I'm going to miss looking down at this little face!

It's getting cooler outside. Time for our cute hats!
Now that it's getting cooler outside, I'm so glad she fits into her 6 month clothes! All her 3 month clothes were sleeveless summer outfits and the 6 month clothes are long sleeved. With this weather change, we all developed a little cold. Poor Nora's nose is all stuffed up and its hard for her to eat sometimes. We bought her a humidifier shaped like a hippo. It's so cute! I hope it helps to clear her nose up a bit because she looks at me like I'm a psycho killer when she sees that booger sucker!

She loves that playmat
I got out the bumbo seat since she decided to be a big girl today and try to roll over. I put her in it right after she ate and she kept spitting up so maybe next time I'll let her digest a little... but she loved it! Ahhhh let's rewind a little. I can't believe it's been 10 weeks since I brought this little nugget home.



Chunky Monkey!

2 comments:

  1. So adorable- she gets cuter every week!!! I'm just waiting for our household to get sick and I'm dreading it. I hope she feels better soon.

    GL starting your new job- I'm sure if your supply will be fine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Oh its so sad when she screams while I'm sucking her snot. She sounds like I'm trying to kill her! We fired up her humidifier and it cleared her right up!

    Haha I know I'm just a worrier! Plenty of women pump at work. I just need to get through the first week!

    ReplyDelete