Thursday, June 6, 2013

More House Updates!

Now that our internet is working, I thought I would do some house updates! I've been working on Nora's room all week and slowly it's all coming together. The flooring in the living room will be done Saturday and then the kitchen should be done next week!

Nora's room from the doorway. Things are organized, but they aren't put away yet!

Her BEAUTIFUL bedding set and mobile!

Clothes to go in the dresser (once we get it put in the room)


The changing table with all kinds of stuff on it for now

I can't wait to get this stuff put away!

Her closet without the doors or the closet organizer. Those are just Newborn, 0-3, and 3-6 months. The 6-9 months and up are in those purple bins!

Our bedroom for now. We still need closet doors, things on the walls, etc. It's a nice place to sleep though!
Bryan getting sleepy!

3 comments:

  1. Love that bedding!!! I'm so happy you can get settled and finally nest lol! You guys did an incredible job- I can't imagine getting all that done in such a short period of time. Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.s. I'm jealous of all those diapers- My God

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I can't wait to get the room finished! And we had a diaper raffle at the shower! My friends and family brought us diapers which will be a lifesaver later when we're broke and need them :)

    ReplyDelete