Sunday, April 28, 2013

Week 29



What is Baby Up to This Week?:

  • Kind of a boring week. She's getting fatter and moving a lot!
  • Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. 
  • Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for her developing brain.

Weight Gain: +14 total

Gender: Girl!

Name: Lenora (Nora) Quinn

Sitting down!

Symptoms:

  • Lots of trouble sleeping
  • Mood swings
  • Back pain
  • Very tired
  • Feet swelling

Swelling: MY FEET! Now that the weather is warming up, my feet are getting so swollen at night. They hurt :(

Sleep: Still sucks. I'm hot at night, swollen, and out of breath if I roll over :(

Movement: She's rolling around or at least shifting around in there. It's a very weird feeling! Hiccups sometimes too

Food Cravings: Milkshakes!

Food Aversions: None specifically!

Rings On or Off?: I take my rings off at night because I hate the feeling of pulling a ring off a swollen finger.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Closing on our house this week hopefully! We picked out samples of everything from paint to hardwood. We're ready to do this!
She's growing so fast!


What I Miss: Sleeping well, Not feeling so swollen, WINE

What I'm Loving: Feeling her kick and move around in response to noises. Makes me laugh

Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks have been better this week.

Belly Button: In and I don't think it will pop out!

Next Drs Appointment: Uhm... I don't remember, actually. The week of Mother's Day, I think! I have one more monthly appointment and then we go every two weeks.

Best Moment of the Week: Today! Spending time with my family eating good food was amazing. Then hearing the hilarious things Evelyn was saying. She's not even 3 and she was dancing around to Taylor Swift singing into her princess wand and yelling "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SONG!" Made my day!

Before bed!

11 more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment