Just a warning: There are LOTS of pictures in this post! :D
Well, we were supposed to get a 3D ultrasound today, but Miss Nora had an agenda all of her own. Bryan, my two sisters, my mom, Evelyn, and my grandma all came to see her chubby little cheeks, but Nora has Mommy's attitude!
We got to see her face for a couple of minutes on the 3D while she was cooperating and she has my nose! Bryan's is a straight down slope while mine has a little bulb on the end :) She has chubby cheeks and she even yawned for us! Other than those couple minutes, she had her chin tucked down so all we got to see was the top of her head. We tried jostling my belly, eating a candy bar, drinking cold water, and I even emptied my bladder to give her some more room... but she just wanted to tuck that sweet little face down.
She gave us the option of 1) leaving with nothing and paying nothing because she wasn't cooperating or 2) get a 2D "Gender Ultrasound". They only perform the 3D
until Week 30 so we would only have one more week to reschedule... and I have a very busy week next week... plus my family was all there to see her TODAY! We chose to get the 2D ultrasound for some more pictures of her to take with us.
We were happy with our decision... and if she wants to be a little booger, then she can be a little booger. She IS my daughter after all!
 |
| Profile of Lenora. Look at those big lips! |
 |
| Front view of her face. Her little hands hardly ever left her face! This isn't the 3D we wanted, but this picture is close enough :D The white line in the middle is her nose (if that helps!) and the round thing at the top is her fist. |
Nana got Nora some cool things today!
 |
| For Our Warm Summer |
 |
| Ultrasound Picture Frame |
 |
| Nora's First Piggy Bank! |
Then we got home and had a photo shoot. I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection so I'm not feeling all that great. Simple tank top and yoga pants taking goofy pictures in the bathroom. Real classy!
 |
| 11 Weeks Left To Go! |
 |
| Photo Bomb! |
 |
| She's definitely growing! |
 |
| Hahaha My Belly is Definitely Bigger! |
 |
| I feel like I make this face a lot! |
I will post my 29 week update as usual, but I wanted to add this one in here! Being pregnant sure is TOUGH on my body, but I would do it again in a second. Seeing her helped me really think I'm going to miss being pregnant and feeling her moving around. Also, seeing that she has my nose really made things REAL! I helped make her and she is a part of me. Ugh. We love her so much already... and so does the rest of her family!
Haha- love the pics! You guys are so adorable! Nora is too- I'm glad you decided to get the 2-D ultrasound. She will be here in the blink of an eye- so crazy!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I know... well I figured I have enough on my plate. I don't have time to come back in a week to try again. I'm so excited for our girls to be here in a couple months!
ReplyDelete