How Big is Baby: She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. Baby’s skeleton, which up until this point has been made up of flexible cartilage, is now hardening into bone. Myelin, a protective layer covering his nerves, has begun to form. Baby’s skin is still thin and transparent, so to help protect her, something called the vernix caseosa develops.
She's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing. So crazy :)
Weight Gain: None yet!
Gender: We're pretty sure it's a girl... but we will be happy either way!
Names: Greyson Alexander or Lenora/Norah Estelle/Irene/Quinn (Haven't decided yet!)
Symptoms: SO HUNGRY! It's funny because I'm also extremely sick most of the time too. Food usually make me sick, but it happens when I'm not eating. The solution? MOAR FOOD! Hahaha :D
Also, growing belly, frequent bathroom trips, being tired all the time, and some sweet mood swings
Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week but I think it's because I have a cold so my body is a little more worn down than usual.
Movement: I feel the baby moving around more and more now. I feel her wiggling around after I eat when I lay down.
Maternity Clothes: I just bought some maternity undies and a wireless bra. HEAVEN. My butt has been growing right along with my belly! Thank you, baby... thank you.
Food Cravings: Seriously... lunchables have become a staple in my everyday diet. I've also been craving spicy things. It doesn't feel good with my heartburn, but it makes me happy!
Food Aversions: About anything will make me gag: Fresh air, cold air, garbage, the refrigerator, thoughts of something smelling, moving in the morning... shall I go on?
Stretchmarks: No new ones that I know of!
What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm hoping my mom can come with us to the A/S on the 20th. I think it would be special to share it with her! 11 more days until we know boy/girl and if everything is still going well. I can't wait to see the wiggly baby!
What I Miss: Bryan got a beer last night and my mouth was watering! I know some women drink while they're pregnant (and their doctors okay it) but I just cannot bring myself to even think of it. I eat sushi, don't drink enough water, and I drink caffeine occasionally.... I do enough to push it without alcohol in the mix
Next Drs Appointment: February 20th for our 20 week OB appointment and our anatomy scan!
Best Moment of the Week: Last night after eating BW3s, Bryan and I came home and played Mortal Combat and Scene It until 1am. It was so much fun. We don't always get a lot of good time home together. We both work 40 hours a week (sometimes on opposite schedules) and when we do get home, we're both exhausted, and I'm sick.
| Munchkin's Closet Full of Clothes |
| The Crib with all of munchkin's miscellaneous things |
| 18 Week Belly |
Bryan and I went over and spent some time with my sisters. We brought the xbox and played Rock Band and all kinds of Kinect games. So much fun!
| Bella cuddling with Bryan |
| Me and Megan playing a Kinect game |
| Bella cuddling with me on the couch |

Looks like you have tons of stuff ready for your baby. There is nothing more fun than shopping for baby clothes!
ReplyDelete