So this chick must be growing this week! I have been so incredibly hungry at all times of the day. I find myself fantasizing about food!
Today, between 6:30am and 10am I ate:
- a pancake on a stick
- a glass of chocolate milk
- a drinkable yogurt
- a cinnamon bagel
- a cup of hot tea
- a bag of pretzels
- 32 oz of water
- Ham and cheese lunchable with 2 cookies.
Dumb Dreams
I've also been having crazy, insane dreams!
Last night I was a princess and my dad (the king) was going to have a man killed. The guy had scars all over his back from being beaten. I whispered for him to run and I was distracting everyone so he could get away!
Then I was at my grandma's old house for someone's party. I was standing in the kitchen and some guy offered me spicy Cheetos... I remember eating them and then I felt Nora kick. The guy grabbed my belly and found Nora's foot. He was trying to pull her out of my belly by her little foot! I screamed for help, but no one came :(
The other weird part was that I was immortal, but if I "died" I started over at a checkpoint like in a video game... but if Nora was hurt, she wouldn't come back.
What is going on with my crazy body!!?? These dreams freak me out! They're so detailed... and WEIRD.
Horrible Hormones
I'm a crabby beast most of the time. I'm usually so tired after working all day that I get home and want to collapse! I get angry/upset about the weirdest things. Bryan has been wonderful and has gotten me flowers and apologized for things he didn't do... just to make me happy. Poor guy. I don't mean to be crazy.. but most of the time it's coming from the exhaustion! I'm ready for Spring and some sunshine. I'm tired of being locked up inside all day!
Nora is moving around and kicking all the time. I've started to try to figure out her "sleep schedules" this week and I realized she doesn't really wake up until around noon when I eat lunch! I feel her a lot at night, but not in the middle of the night. When she's bigger this will all be a little more clear!
Bryan and I are now on the house hunt! We looked at a house last night which was PERFECT except it had foundation issues.... so we are still looking! We are hoping to have a house before Nora is born, but if not, we will make things work! Our lease isn't up on our apartment until November so we have time!
Great- now I really, REALLY want a pancake on a stick lol!!! I have days where I am so hungry its actually annoying to have to eat...at least we have a good excuse...
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting you guys are house hunting. I hope you find the perfect one and get settled!
I agree!!!!!! With all of this. Crabby, hungry, crazy dreams. Haha glad I'm not the only one. I'm scared to weight myself again at my next doc appointment!
ReplyDeleteI feel like I should be exercising, but I just don't have the energy. I know it makes you feel better, but after working 40 hours a week, I just want to sleep when I get home! I try to eat healthy,but sometimes I just want to eat junk... and I try not to feel too guilty about it!
ReplyDelete