How Big is Baby: Your little one is now roughly the size of an orange. She is about four inches long, and weighs about two and a half ounces. Her legs are now longer than her arms, and her bones are getting harder and stronger! His skin is still thin and transparent, but he has developed a thin layer of hair to help protect his body.She is also moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract. This action helps the primitive air sacs, in her lungs, begin to develop. And even though her eyes will remain fused shut until approximately 26 weeks, she can actually sense light in your womb!
Weight Gain: I feel bigger, but we will find out next week
Gender: We really don't know! We were set on a boy, but man the girl clothes are SO cute
Names: We're waiting to think of a few names once we find out the gender!
Symptoms: I've been sick in the morning and while I drive, but other than that, I've been feeling better for the most part. My belly feels bigger and bigger everyday. I've also been SO tired. I've been sleeping a lot lately. Lots of hiccups and crazy out of control hormones!
Sleep: I have been very tired lately. It's been rough being on my feet 40 hours a week. It's been hard to sleep at night because my arms fall asleep!
Movement: I felt baby a couple times this week. It's very infrequent
Maternity Clothes: I LOVE my maternity jeans! :) We just went to Old Navy and spent $80 in the maternity section. I bought a bunch of really cute shirts!
Food Cravings: No big cravings this week.
Food Aversions: I don't know.... I feel sick when I'm hungry and then everything sounds gross
Stretchmarks: I'm getting some in some pretty strange places!
What I'm Looking Forward To: Finding out the sex next month and getting the baby's room all set up!
What I Miss: Sleeping on my back and stomach
Next Drs Appointment: Next week! January 24th
Best Moment of the Week: Staying home from work for a mental health day. I got so much done!
| Bulls game tonight! |
| It's getting bigger! |

Woo hoo!!! baby orange! :) your tum is so cute. Definitely looks pregers. Mine, still looks fat. haha ughhh ready to not look so confusing.
ReplyDeleteI feel so huge... and I know this is just the beginning! I love reading your updates. It's so much fun to read and compare what we're both experiencing!
ReplyDelete