I got my baby bump recognized as a baby today rather than fat! Yaaayyy! It made me feel good even if it was from a 6 year old. I feel like adults don't really ask if you're pregnant or not until you get to be really big... but kiddos just don't have a filter!
A first grader (that doesn't speak English very fluently) came up to me today when I was reading with another kiddo and he goes, "Baby in there?" pointing at my belly. I smiled and said, "Yes, yes, there is a little baby in there!" He smiled and said, "Mom has baby in her too".
He was so sweet and he made me feel so good. I'm feeling huge today for some reason... maybe gas? My belly is just so hard today and I feel things stretching in there. Ugh it's getting a little uncomfortable. I can't wait to hold my little monkey though!
Thats the cutest thing ever! The most uncomfortable time for me with my stomach is sleeping! Is it hard for you? I can't stay on my sides and its so frustrating! It's only going to get harder too haha
ReplyDelete