Thursday, January 24, 2013

Baby B's Strong Little Heart!

Well, I just had my 16 week appointment today! 
  • I didn't gain any weight (I actually lost a pound) so my doctor was really happy about that. She doesn't want me to gain much weight so the fact that I haven't gained any in the first 16 weeks is going to make it easier on my L&D
  • Blood pressure is perfect
  • Pap came back normal
  • Need to get an update on my MMR vaccine after delivery
  • She felt my belly and said everything was on track
  • The baby's HR is in the 150's which means he/she is active and awake in there (she said it's because I just ate!)
  • We scheduled our Anatomy Scan for February 20th at 2:30 with our 20 week OB appointment right after. I'm starting to think this is a little girl! My family is starting to influence me!




This is a video of the heart beat, but there's nothing visual about it! You can start to hear the HB around 8-9 seconds. We're in the 150's... nice and strong!





No comments:

Post a Comment