Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Hello 2014!

2013 has been a BIG year for us!

January 2013 we announced to our friends and family that we were expecting a little one!

We got engaged in February


And then in March we found out we were going to have a daughter!

In May we bought a house

In July I grew to be as big as I thought I could ever possibly be!

And brought our beautiful daughter into the world

Then from September to December we watched this little munchkin grow and learn and change. She has become the best and most amazing thing in our lives

Then December 27, 2013 we decided to go to the courthouse and get married!



2013, you have been very good to us!
Here's to hoping 2014 will be even better!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my God- congratulations! I almost fell off my chair when I saw that haha- I am overjoyed for you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thank you! A small simple courthpuse wedding. It was perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you got married!!! We haven't had internet at our new place until now so I haven't been able to get on the blog. And guess what... You got married on my birthday!! Such a great day :) Love the check ups on Nora as well. I need to get bloggin. 2013 is going to be hard to beat huh! Maybe 2014 should bring you another baby.... cuz you make beautiful babes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so exciting. Happy Belated Birthday!! Hahaha nooo babies in 2014. I had a dream that I was about to pop another one out and I cried and said, "I can't do this again right now. Ittt huuuuuuurrrt!" and then I woke up in a panic. Haha we're going to try again when Nora is 2 so they can be spaced out a little. Thank you!! I miss your updates!

      Delete
  4. Oops Im also on my husbands computer haha this is Lauren....

    ReplyDelete