Monday, October 28, 2013

15 Weeks

Well, where do I start? Work has me BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! I have been shadowing other women and doing lots of online trainings. Right now, I'm preparing for a 4 day training in Indianapolis. Luckily Bryan got some vacation time off so he will be coming with me and bringing Nora. I'm really excited to go on a little vacation even if it's for work. It will be nice to get away. I've been making a packing list and holy cow... babies need SO MUCH stuff!

Nora is a drooling machine. She will chew on anything she can get her little hands on.

ALL THE TOYS!!!

Yummy bird
We carved pumpkins over at my mom's house this weekend. We can't wait for Halloween!






1 comment:

  1. She is so so so so cute! I love the Halloween pics! Your pumpkins are so great :)

    ReplyDelete