Tuesday, October 15, 2013

3 Months

Miss Nora is 3 months old already! I can't believe it! It's also hard to believe that my life changed forever one year ago. I had no idea how difficult... but amazing my life would be.

It's still so hard to get out the door in the morning... and I'm exhausted... but I do love my job so far. Right now I'm still training so I'm shadowing. It's so exciting though :) Nora nurses all evening long until bed. Sometimes she doesn't even eat... she just wants to be close. I'm not complaining because I love it! 

Miss Nora:
Has found her feet
Sticks everything in her mouth
Wears size 2 diapers
Wears 6 month clothes
"Talks" more
Imitates our noises
Loves to be read to!

She LOVES her mat still. She sticks anything she can reach in her mouth


She LOVES the scrunchy balloons... and she tried to eat it, of course





Wearing her Halloween outfit

1 comment:

  1. I love the Halloween outfit. She is so gorgeous! Syd has been "talking" a lot too. It is such a fun age!

    ReplyDelete