You guys did an AMAZING job!!! I can't get over how fast you got all that work done. I really like the paint colors especially in your bedroom. You are going to have so much fun getting Nora's room all set up. Once you have your shower you will be nesting like crazy lol!
Thanks! Bryan and I have been working hard, but it's nothing compared to what my dad has done. We wouldn't have been able to do anything without him! My family and Bryan's dad have been helping from day 1 and it has helped so much. I can't believe this has all been done in THREE weeks!
We move in Thursday and my shower is Sunday so I CAN'T WAIT to get Nora's room set up :)I'll also be done with work next week so I can nest my heart out haha
Thank you! It REALLY is a huge task to be doing all of this on such a tight timeline,but it's almost done. We have to finish all the trim this week (it all needs like 4 coats), finish painting the closet doors, get a second coat of paint on the living room, hall, dining room, and kitchen, change all the outlets and covers and then new floors! I think it should be finished next week!
I'm kind of useless though! I have been painting trim, cleaning, and shopping for all of the needed items. I want to do more but my feet swell and I get tired so easily.
All of this work makes a house into a home though... and I'm okay with that :)
You guys did an AMAZING job!!! I can't get over how fast you got all that work done. I really like the paint colors especially in your bedroom. You are going to have so much fun getting Nora's room all set up. Once you have your shower you will be nesting like crazy lol!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Bryan and I have been working hard, but it's nothing compared to what my dad has done. We wouldn't have been able to do anything without him! My family and Bryan's dad have been helping from day 1 and it has helped so much. I can't believe this has all been done in THREE weeks!
ReplyDeleteWe move in Thursday and my shower is Sunday so I CAN'T WAIT to get Nora's room set up :)I'll also be done with work next week so I can nest my heart out haha
It looks so good!!!! Wow I just can't get over what a big task this is for you! You're doing so good :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! It REALLY is a huge task to be doing all of this on such a tight timeline,but it's almost done. We have to finish all the trim this week (it all needs like 4 coats), finish painting the closet doors, get a second coat of paint on the living room, hall, dining room, and kitchen, change all the outlets and covers and then new floors! I think it should be finished next week!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of useless though! I have been painting trim, cleaning, and shopping for all of the needed items. I want to do more but my feet swell and I get tired so easily.
All of this work makes a house into a home though... and I'm okay with that :)