 |
| Here's Bryan holding up two different sets of clothes in Kohls! Which one will it be? |
Well, from all of my "training" from The Bump, I could tell the baby's sex before the ultrasound tech pointed it out in the end! Muahahaha.... thanks ladies!
I'll tease you with some pictures before I tell you! The pictures kind of stink because I didn't have good lighting anywhere in the apartment!
 |
| This is the baby's head! |
 |
The baby is crazy! The butt is up at the top left with the legs stretched out and the head down in the bottom right corner. The black spot is the heart beating at 143 bpm!
Well, ladies..... it's a GIRL! |
 |
| Well, it's kind of blurry, but the ladies on TB know that the tell tale sign of a girl are the 3 lines! The tech was 100% sure! |
 |
Bryan is so excited to buy "I love Daddy" stuff :) He's so excited to have a daughter!
|
Nora is healthy and growing right on track! Her heartrate went down, but that might be because I consciously tried to NOT eat or drink anything too sugary before the ultrasound so she wouldn't be too wiggly. That might have slowed her HR down a little bit. She's right on track with 143 bpm. She likes to curl up in the fetal position with her hands up on her head! When the tech was trying to measure the skull, Nora's little fingers kept poking up and getting in the shot!
I am healthy with good blood pressure and fluid levels. I have only gained 2 pounds total this pregnancy and I just gained them this last month! I knew weight gain was coming when I woke up one day and none of my shirts fit. She grew overnight! The doctor said, "Whatever you're doing or eating, keep it up!" and in my head I was thinking "Hmm.... pizza lunchables... the 1lb of gummy bears I ate in bed the other day... the ENTIRE bag of Cheetos I ate last week...." Hahaha... I do have those crazy cravings, but with my nausea, I have to eat all the time so I bring healthy snacks to work with me. I drink those drinkable yogurts, I'm addicted to pasta, and I try to eat veggies when possible! Hey... I try to eat healthy... but it doesn't always happen!
 |
| Little outfits so she doesn't have to wear pants in July! |
 |
| More outfits to show off those chubby little legs! |
 |
| This is the other shirt that came with the pink long sleeved one with the pants with the heart on the butt! |
Bryan is happy because they don't have any girls on his side. He always said from day one that his mom always wanted a girl so she would watch over us and help keep our little GIRL healthy. So far so good :) We have all girls on my side so we're used to girls!
We're excited to start decorating her room and to start bonding with her! Everyone is so happy for us and it's nice to know they're sharing our excitement!
YAY!!!! I knew it :) Look at us, both having little girls!! How fun :)
ReplyDeleteYou called it, sister! I hope we can stay in contact over the years. It would be so fun to see their milestones and watch them grow up!
ReplyDeleteAhhh- how wonderful!!!! You were definately putting off those girlie vibes. I think I'm going to have to go shopping today to look for those whale outfits- sooo cute! I'm happy Nora is healthy and you are doing well....I'm a bit jealous of your 2 pound weight gain though lol! What is her middle name??
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited to read both of your blogs because we all have girls! How fun!
ReplyDeleteThe outfits are from Kohls! I loved them because I figured in July and August, Nora probably won't be wearing pants when we lounge around with the family! My cousin is 2 and every time she gets in the bathtub, she lays on her belly and goes, "I'M A WHAAAAAALE" haha so we saw the outfits and started cracking up!
I had a few pounds to spare before the BFP so the doctor ultimately only wants me to gain 15 pounds total! It seems hard to imagine, but I'm going to try my best to stick with it. With this huge belly that grew overnight, it's hard to believe I only gained 2 pounds!
Bryan wants to pick out the middle name... so he loves Lenora Quinn! I'm a fan of Irene... but I'll let him choose :)
I have to say that I love the name Quinn so tell Bryan he has good taste! I'm going to the Khols website now...ha!
ReplyDelete